Princess Cruises is returning eleven of its most popular ships back in service this weekend, the company announced. The four additional vessels will be restored by October 2019.
The “when will princess cruises resume” is a question that many people have been asking for the past few weeks. 4 more ships are scheduled to return to service this week.
Since cruising resumed in July 2021, Princess Cruises has been progressively putting ships back into operation. Two Carnival-owned cruise ships have just returned to operation, with a third set to do so in the coming days. There are presently 11 ships sailing again, with four more on the way.
Three more Princess cruise ships are making a comeback.
As more ships return to operation, more passengers are booking cruise holidays with Princess Cruises. So far, 11 Princess ships have resumed service, with Island Princess resuming service at the end of April and Royal Princess resuming service at the beginning of May. Crown Princess will reopen in the following days as well.
“We’re thrilled to have three more Princess MedallionClass ships back in operation, and our onboard personnel are eager to assist our guests in creating lasting holiday experiences,” said Princess Cruises president John Padgett.
“Seeing tens of thousands of visitors each week enjoying their holidays with us and the courteous and attentive service that Princess Cruises is known for is really rewarding.”
On April 27, Island Princess set sail for the first time in more than two years from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The cruise company is commemorating the Panama Canal’s 55th anniversary by taking the ship on a 14-day journey through the canal, which will culminate in Los Angeles.
On May 11, 2022, the Princess cruise ship will return from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale. Princess Italia, the cruise line’s first ship, went through the Panama Canal in 1967. Island Princess will depart from Florida for a variety of European destinations, including the British Isles, Northern Europe, and the Mediterranean.
The Royal Princess has arrived in Vancouver (Photo Courtesy: Princess Cruises)
Royal Princess started guest operations on May 2 after leaving Vancouver, Canada. The ship embarked on back-to-back northern and southbound voyages, with Whittier, Alaska, serving as a departure point. Glacier vistas, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Skagway are all included on Alaska cruises.
Crown Princess will resume service from Seattle, Washington on May 7. Through September 10, 2022, the Princess vessel will conduct 19 seven-day Inside Passage journeys to Alaska. After that, the ship will dock in Los Angeles for a season of sailings around the California coast and in Hawaii.
By the end of September 2022, all Princess cruise ships will be returned.
The whole Princess Cruises fleet will be cruising by the end of September 2022. Currently, 11 ships have returned to service, with four more on the way, as follows:
- Majestic Princess has been sailing in Alaska, California, and Mexico since July 25, 2021.
- Regal Princess has been sailing throughout the Caribbean and Europe since July 31, 2021.
- Sky Princess has been sailing throughout the Caribbean and Europe since August 30, 2021.
- Grand Princess has been sailing the California coast, Hawaii, and Mexico since September 25, 2021.
- Emerald Princess has been sailing across the Panama Canal, Europe, since October 15, 2021.
- Ruby Princess has been cruising the California coast, Hawaii, Mexico, and the Panama Canal since October 31, 2021.
- The first season of Enchanted Princess started on November 10, 2021, across the Caribbean and Europe.
- Caribbean Princess has been sailing throughout the Caribbean and via the Panama Canal since November 28, 2021.
- The first season of the Discovery Princess started on March 27, 2022, along the California coast, in Mexico, and in Alaska.
- Island Princess has been sailing through the Panama Canal, Europe, since April 27, 2022.
- The Royal Princess has been sailing in Alaska since May 2, 2022.
- Crown Princess: Returning to Alaska on May 7, 2022.
- Coral Princess is set to return to Australia on June 16, 2022.
- Diamond Princess is set to return to the California Coast in Mexico on September 1, 2022.
- Sapphire Princess is scheduled to return on September 24, 2022, to the California coast, Hawaii, and Mexico.
The “us cruises” is a cruise company that has 11 ships in service. 4 more are set to go back into service soon.
- princess cruises latest news
- princess cruises 2022
- cruise line news
- carnival cruise news
- carnival cruise line news