Before engaging in social networking, I had long been looking for inspiring quotes and travel stories. I printed them out and put them in an album with my photos. Today, in the era of Instagram, I’m always looking for new short quotes for Instagram that match my travel photos on @passportstampsuk. I’ve always loved to travel, but having a family and showing the world to children is the best experience. Today my favorite signatures are family travel quotes and family holiday quotes on trips with children.
Here you will find some of our family trips to Italy, Florida, Morocco, Jamaica and Oregon (articles open on a new page).
50 Street signs for family signatures on Instagram
I’ve collected 50 of my favorite quotes and travel autographs for Instagram family albums, so you can use them as inspiration for your family travel albums. From soul to humour, inspiring quotes from family vacations, a bit of Disney, and the wise words of famous adventurers and writers – choose from the best family photos for your albums.
Travel with Family Tickets for Instagram (Pictures: passportstamps.com)
1. Oh, places you’re going. Dr. Süss
2. Look with clear eyes at the whole world around you, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most incredible places. Roald Dahl (Minpins)
3. In fact, the best gift you could give her was a lifelong adventure. Lewis Carroll
4. The greatest legacy we can leave our children are happy memories. Og Mandino
5. I’d like to go around the world with you twice. One day, to see the world. Twice, to see how you see the world. In a minute.
6. Not every classroom has four walls. It’s a saying.
7. You’ll always be my greatest adventure. Ellie. (Disney’s on)
8. Maybe that’s how it started. Like a dream, but isn’t everyone? These buildings. Those lights. The whole city. Someone had to dream it first. And maybe I did. I dreamt of coming here, but I did. Roald Dahl (James and the giant peach)
9. Life is short and the world is vast. The sooner you start studying, the better. Simon Raven
10. Remember the little things, because one day you will look back and realize that the great things were Kurt Vonnegut’s.
Blessed are the curious, for they will experience adventures.
Aviation area in Oregon (Photo: Helen Wright)
11. Teaching children to count is good, but Bob Talbert teaches them the best that matters.
12. Never make a living to the point where you forget to make a living. Dolly Parton
13. Blessed are the curious, for they will experience the adventure. Lavla Drahman
14. Traveling with your loved ones is a house on the move. Lee Hunt
15. No perfect parents or perfect children, but there are many perfect moments along the way. Dave Willis
16. You don’t have to be perfect to have Shane Phelan’s perfect day.
17. And in the end, your legs must be dirty, your hair must be dirty and your eyes must shine. Shanti
18. The best training you get is a journey. Mark Patterson
19. After all, you don’t remember the time you worked in the office or mowed the lawn. Climb the damn mountain. Jack Kerouac
20. You’re braver than you think, stronger than you think and smarter than you think. AA Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
A sense of adventure is a wonderful thing.
21. I can watch you all day. Sometimes I do. Stuart’s legacy
22. Traveling is life. Hans Christian Anderson
23. For a moment it seemed that all adventures were over, but that shouldn’t have happened. C.S. Lewis (Lion, Witch and Wardrobe)
24. Everywhere you go, you become a part of yourself. Anita Desai
50 best family holiday offers for your photo album
Happiest in the pool (Photo: Helen Wright)
25. It’s not about what we have in life, it’s about what we have in life. J.M. Lawrence
26. Not everyone who wanders is lost. J.R.R. Tolkien. (Lord of the Rings)
27. Of all the books in the world, the best stories can be found between the pages of a passport. Saber Ben Hassen
28. Let me love you a little bit before you’re little. Unknown
29. I want to have adventures somewhere far away. I want it more than I can say. The beauty and the monster of Disney…
30. Pointing someone out is never a place, it’s a new way of looking at things. Henry Miller
in the Unknown (Photo: Helen Wright)
31. Remember, happiness is a way to travel, not a destination. Roy M. Goodman
32. Wisdom comes with age. Traveling means understanding. Sandra lake
33. A small step for mankind, a big step for mankind Neil Armstong.
34. Life isn’t just about where you go, it’s about who you travel with. Charles Schultz
35. We don’t travel to escape life, but to make sure that life doesn’t escape us. Spell
36. The world is a book, and those who don’t travel only read one page of it. Saint Augustine
37. A happy family is just an early paradise. George Bernard Shaw
38. In all the places we’ve visited, and in all the places we’ve visited. And whisper to me, over and over again: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. John Greene
39. Life doesn’t have to be in one place. Unknown
40. Ohana means family and family means no one left behind. (Disney’s Lilo and Stitch)
Hiking in our region (Photo: Helen Wright)
41. You’ve got brains. Your feet are in your shoes. You can go any way you want. Dr. Seuss. Oh, places you’re going.
42. Wherever you go, you go with all your heart. Confucius
43. Always say yes to new adventures. Unknown
44. Of course, the horizon is the greatest of all the wonders of the world. Freya Stark
45. Don’t tell me the sky is the limit if there are footsteps on the moon. Paul Brandt
46. To infinity and beyond! Buzz Lightyear (toy story)
47. I know you’ll be nice. …and smart. …and brave. And the bigger your heart is, the longer it will take. Emily Winfield Martin. (The beautiful things you’ll be)
48. If that child has a piece of your smile or a piece of your mind, that’s enough. Linen Manuel Miranda. (Hamilton)
49. Fill your life with adventures, not things. There are stories to tell, not to show. Unknown
50. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. Helen Keller
And of course…
51. There’s no place like home. L. Frank Baum. (The Wizard of Oz)
Follow us on Instagram
MORE POSITIONS FOR FAMILIES FROM PASSPORTS.
Only a true Disney fan can answer the 100 questions in our Disney Trivia Quiz.
Harry Potter quiz for the Smart Muggles.
How much does it cost to go to Disneyland in Florida?
Follow this perfect two-week itinerary to Orlando.
The best children’s holiday centre in Mauritius
Why does everyone have to have a month, and then…
Everything you need to know about flying with kids.
How life in the tour bus with the family prepared us for closure.
California Under the Snow is a family trip to the Mammoth Lakes.
Our two-week trip to Oregon with a two-year-old.
Rent a caravan with Cruise America – a family car trip
Best double stroller for Disney.
Best to travel with a child.
Dear children’s village on Lake Garda.
Dubrovnik, Croatia, with a small child.