I think we can all agree that days at the beach are the best days. ….But most of us can’t spend every day at the beach. What do you do when you miss the sound of the waves and know that the only way to put a smile on your face is to see your favorite beach?
My solution: beach quotes.
I’ve collected some of my favorite beach quotes to brighten your day and make you smile. If you are in the mood for something short, funny, inspirational or motivational, you will find at least a few beach quotes in this list that will do the trick.
No matter which beach category you choose, you will always find one that will remind you of your favorite vacation days with your feet in the sand.
Do you see an image with a quote that you like? Hover over the image to pin it to your Pinterest pinboard.
Quotes from Funny Beach that will make you smile.
How happy I would be if I could spend every day at the beach. On days when I’m inside, I take these funny beach quotes to brighten my mood, remind me of my favorite beach days and make people laugh (or two).
One: “I’m pretending to be on the beach now.” – Unknown
Two: “All you need is a sea of vitamins.” – Unknown
3. “I’m going to change the world, but today I’m just a mermaid.” – Unknown
4. “I will lie on the beach and drink my morning coffee.” – Unknown
5) “Everyone has to believe in something. I think I should go to the beach”. – Unknown
6. “Food”. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.” – Unknown
7. “I followed my heart, and it led me to the beach. ” – Unknown
8. “If you need me, call me at my number.” – Unknown
9. “Beechology”. Being Coastal. Don’t be cranky. Let the worries fade away. Release the pressure on the pillar. Absorb the positive energy. Moments from the life of the sea”. – Unknown
10. “Go where the wifi is weak and the rum is strong.” – Unknown
Short quotes on the beach
Sometimes you just need a liner, right? These short beach quotes are the perfect headlines for Instagram posts. They’re also perfect for reminding you of your favorite summer beach days!
12 “Life is simple. Just add water. – Unknown
13. “White sand, white moss, blue water – it’s not fantasy, it’s reality.” – Marty Rubin.
14 “Nothing is sweeter or smoother than water, but nothing resists it. – Lao Tzu
15. “The Earth was created to provide a place for visiting ships.” – Brooks Atkinson
16 “There must be something strangely holy in the salt. It is in our tears and in the sea”. – Khalil Gibran
Seventeen: “I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of the waves.” – The will of the orphan…
18: “If there is a heaven for me, I’m sure a beach is part of it.” – Jimmy Buffett
19. “Life leads you down many paths, but my favorite is the beach.” – Unknown
20. “I love anything with a beach. The beach and warm weather is all I really need.” – Rob Gronkowski
21 “Human nature is like water. It takes the form of its container”. – Wallace Stevens
Let Legend for Instagram positions
Whether you’re vacationing in Daytona or the Bahamas, here are more quotes from short beaches that would be perfect Instagram legends for your vacation spots.
22. “The sun shines everywhere, not just on the beach.” – Brand Roderick
23: “The sea is a desert of waves, a desert of water.” – Langston Hughes, Selected Poems.
24. “Going and sitting quietly on the beach is my idea of paradise.” – Emilia Wickstead
25. “The sea! The sea! The open sea! Blue, fresh, forever free!” – Brian W. Procter
26 “The cure for everything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea.” – Isak Dinesen
27. “His happiness swam like the waves of the ocean on the shore of his life.” – Santosh Kalvar
28 “Your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark.” – Bob Dylan.
29. “The waves of the sea help me find myself.” – Jill Davis
30. “I am the shore and the ocean is waiting for me on both sides.” – Dejan Stojanovic, form.
31 “After visiting the beach, it’s hard to believe we live in a material world.” – Pam Shaw
32 “Eternity begins and ends with the tides of the ocean”. – Unknown
33. “The sand builds my soul, which is filled with the breath of the ocean.” – A.D. Posey
34 “Our memories of the ocean will remain long after our footprints are gone in the sand.” – Unknown
Quotes from beach life
It’s funny. Over the years, many prolific authors have written about the similarities between the beach and life. There’s something incredibly thoughtful about sitting on the beach and watching the waves roll in, isn’t there? These quotes from the beach will remind you of those quiet moments.
35 “I could never stay at the coast long enough; the taste of the clean, fresh, and free sea air was like a fresh and quiet thought. – Helen Keller
The three great elemental sounds of nature are the sound of the rain, the sound of the wind in the jungle, and the sound of the ocean on the beach. – Henry Beston
37 “Walking on an empty beach with the setting sun is really embracing your solitude.” – Jeanne Moreau
38. “Time is a wave on the shore. It takes away some things but brings others.” – Amy Neftzger, The War of Words.
39 “No matter what we lose (like you or me), we always find ourselves back in the sea.” – That’s Sperm, 100 Selected Poems.
40 “Every day the sun rises and sets, and they are completely free. You don’t miss that much.” – Joe Walton.
41 “Many calm rivers begin like a stormy waterfall, but none of them beat and foam to the sea. – Mikhail Lermontov
42 “One learns to live mostly on the beach by the art of confinement; it is the little that is controllable, not the quantity. – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
43: “Life is different on the beach. Time does not go from hour to hour, but from mood to moment. We live with the currents, we plan with the tides and we follow the sun”. – Sandy Gingras
Inspirational quotes on the beach
Whether I need a reminder of my love for the beach or a little help getting over the blues, these inspirational quotes about the beach motivate me when I’m feeling down.
44. “You never know what’s going to happen.” A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can do is hope that when it comes, you can jump over it instead of drowning in its enormity. ” – Alisha Speer
45 “My dream is to have a house on the beach, and even a cabin somewhere where I can wake up, drink coffee, watch dolphins, relax and get some fresh air. – Christina Applegate
46 “Every time I stand in front of a beautiful beach, the waves seem to whisper to me. If you choose simple things and find joy in the simple treasures of nature, life and existence should not be so difficult.” – Psyche of Roxas-Mendoza
47 “The sea stirs the heart, fires the imagination, and brings eternal joy to the soul.” – Robert Wyland
48. “Beach rules”: Absorb the sun. Surf the waves. Breathe in the salty air. Feel the wind. Build sand castles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect shells. Need barefoot”. – Unknown.
Thoughts change and evolve like the wind and water when you are in a boat; thoughts are no different than other things. – Jeff Bridges
50. “Be always like water. Float in times of pain or dance like the waves along the wind that touches its surface.” – Santosh Kalvar
51 “For there is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore, no matter how many times it leaves.” – Sarah Kaye
Nautical quotes that make you think of the ocean….
There is nothing more beautiful than beholding a vast seascape, is there not? These sea quotes remind me of the beauty of the ocean and the peace I feel when I look at it from the shore.
52 “When the thoughts of fear, trouble, and evil come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them with its great broad sounds, cleanses me with its roar, and gives rhythm to everything in me that is confused and confused. – Rainer Maria Rilke
53 “The sea is still as it was before men floated on it in boats.” – Ernest Hemingway
54 “The beach consists not only of sand, but also of sea animal shells, sea glass, algae, and ridiculous objects thrown up from the sea.” – Henry Grunwald
55 “The sea, once under its spell, holds it forever in its web of wonders. – Jacques-Yves Cousteau
The sea is the embodiment of emotions. It loves, hates and cries. It resists all attempts to put it into words and rejects all compulsion. No matter what you say to it, there is always something you cannot do”. – Christopher Paolini, Eragon
57: “He who lives by the sea can hardly imagine a thought in which the sea does not figure.” – Hermann Brochure
58 “To me the sea is a continual miracle; the fish that swim – the rocks – the movement of the waves – the ships, with people in them, what wonders are strange? – Walt Whitman
59. “Live in the sun, swim in the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Did we miss your favorite quote?
Whether I’m looking for a quick legend for Instagram or some extra motivation, these beach quotes are among my favorites. They always make me smile when I think about how my toes feel in the sand as I watch the waves.
Did I miss your favorite quote on the beach? Drop me a line about it in the comments below.