United Airlines has a great deal for families: you can now get to Europe for 50,000 miles per person instead of the usual 100,000 miles. Here are the details of the deal: On Tuesday, June 22, the carrier will be starting a promotion for travel between the U.S. and Europe. Travel must be completed by December 16 and the deal is limited to one use per account.
Amazing United Airlines premium business class seats for the whole family, multiple cities from the U.S. to Europe
Gary Leff 3. May 2021
The European Union is working to reopen it to tourists this summer. Some countries have already reopened. You may need to be vaccinated or bring a negative test for Covid-19. But even though vaccination is mandatory, young children are not allowed to enter the country without being tested.
Maybe you’re not ready to travel yet, but you want to plan something for the future. Although summer is peak season, I prefer to visit cities when there are fewer tourists. United Airlines offers both options with premium business class seats to Europe for the whole family.
This summer and early 2022, United will offer Premium Saver seats for four or more passengers on its transatlantic flights. And if you change your mind, United will not charge you the cancellation fee and international award miles fee if you notify them 31 days or more before the flight.
Here’s a look at summer 2021 for 4 seats in premium business class on United, Chicago – Brussels. Note that the dashed lines indicate the dates when business class is available (the solid line is for economy class).
Access to this route will be maintained in the first quarter of 2022:
You can also book 4 or more award tickets in business class Chicago – Frankfurt for the winter period, which is ideal for onward travel with your Lufthansa partner.
FlightChicago – London Heathrow offers similar availability in winter 2022.
Next year you can also travel with a family of 4 or more from Washington Dulles Airport to London Heathrow .
Or Washington Dulles – Munich, with a possible transfer to a Lufthansa flight.
From New York to Europe and beyond, you can fly from Newark to Frankfurt this summer with United , a convenient transfer to Lufthansa flights for families of 4 or more in business class.
How to book:
- United MileagePlus charges 60,000 miles per trip for business class travel between the US and Europe, excluding fuel surcharges. Chase points can usually be converted to United immediately.
- Air Canada, a transfer partner of the American Express Membership Rewards program, also earns 60,000 miles per trip .
- Avianca LifeMiles, which sells cheap miles, offers a fare of 63,000 miles per trip normally (although sometimes there are ways to lower the price, such as connecting segments with a coach) with no fuel surcharge.
- ANA Mileage Club, an American Express Membership Rewards transfer partner, charges only 88,000 miles roundtrip , but the points are not transferred immediately. This is the cheapest premium option, but there is always the possibility that there will be no space left in your account at the time the points are available to book.
- Aegean Miles & Bonus, a transfer partner of Marriott Rewards, offers one-way business class tickets between the U.S. and Europe for 55,000 miles , but the points do not transfer immediately.
United is generally one of the most difficult airlines to find a premium business class seat on its own flights. It’s remarkable when this space becomes available, and this has happened at a time when interest in crossing the pond has increased significantly, which is great news.
(HT : robb)
Lake View from the Wing
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about the points guy united and let us know what you think.
united award chartunited saver award searchunited first saver award availabilitythe points guy unitedunited book with mileshow to use united miles to buy flights,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,united award chart,united saver award search,united first saver award availability,the points guy united,united book with miles,how to use united miles to buy flights,united business class award,american airlines