Aboard the ship the American Duchess, Greenwood will give an intimate performance of his signature hits, including God Bless the USA, on the show lounge stage. Greenwood, who lives in the beloved river town of Clarksville, will visit with guests before taking the stage with the American Duchess Ensemble.
Here are the yachts Greenwood will be performing on this year:
- April 4-12: Memphis to Nashville (Clarksville) – American Music Festival.
- 11 to 19 years old. April: Nashville – St. Louis (Alton) – Festival of American Music.
- June 20-28: Louisville to Nashville. American music festival.
- 27. From June to 5. July: From Nashville to Louisville – Star Spangled Banner show.
- 5 to 13 years old. December: From Memphis to Nashville – Christmas in the Village
- From 12 to 20 years old. December: From Nashville to Memphis – Christmas in the Village
I’ve had the privilege of performing at some unique venues around the country in my career, but nothing beats the stage aboard the American Duchess, says Greenwood. There is no better music than the natural sounds of a paddle wheel pushing up the river and sharing stories with guests. I look forward to seeing my Riverboat family later this year.
READ MORE: AmaWaterways announces the world’s longest river cruise.
America’s rivers have long served as vehicles for the country’s music, whether it’s Kentucky blues, Delta blues or Memphis rock and soul. Lee Greenwood performs numerous times aboard the ships of the American Queen Steamboat Company. His famous country music and patriotic hymns fit perfectly with the rhythm of the river.
Lee Greenwood is a special member of the American Queen Steamboat Company family, and we are thrilled to welcome him back to our stage. The highlight of the cruise for many of our guests is attending one of Lee’s shows in one of our many intimate venues, such as the Show Lounge aboard the American Duchess, said John Waggoner, CEO of American Queen Steamboat Company.
Our guests can plan another celebration by seeing Lee as part of our 2021 season with three performances during the season.
All-inclusive prices for these special sailboat tours start at $2,199 per person.
Privacy settings,How Search works,lee greenwood songs