In April of this year, the United States government passed the Credit CARD Act, requiring that credit card issuers disclose the “total points redeemed” for all points programs. This reminds us of a great deal we’ve been running for a while now: The Point Plus Rewards Card. With this card, you earn legitimate credit card rewards points on every purchase.
You don’t need to pay a full year’s worth of fees to earn the highest tier of rewards credit cards. If you don’t spend enough to become a Preferred Rewards Card member, you can get a Better Rewards Card for a few months or a year. And if you’re looking for a rewards card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase, Bankrate’s best cards are some of the most rewarding.
If you have a credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase, you are missing out on a sweet deal.. Read more about 2% cash back on purchases: 1% when you buy and 1% as you pay and let us know what you think.
Only Rewards Card offers a limited-time offer that automatically rounds up to the nearest ten points on every purchase.
on August 12, 2021 by Gary Leff
I am compensated for the content and many links on my site. Citibank, American Express, Chase, Barclays, and Capital One are all advertising partners on this site. My advertising partners have not reviewed, authorized, or supported any of the views stated in this article. I don’t write about all credit cards; instead, I concentrate on miles, points, and cash back (and currencies that can be converted into the same). The offers and perks mentioned on this website are subject to the terms.
The Citi Rewards+® Card is a credit card issued by Citi. has no annual fee and may be used to earn points in a variety of ways. Every purchase earns points that are rounded up to the closest ten points.
- Initial bonus: 20,000 points after spending $1,500 in the first three months after account creation (Not eligible if you’ve received a new cardmember bonus from – or closed – this card, ThankYou Preferred, Citi Premier, or Citi Prestige in the previous 24 months.)
- Bonus categories: For the first $6,000 spent each calendar year, get 2 points per dollar in supermarkets and petrol stations.
- Rounding up: Your earnings are rounded up to the closest 10 ThankYou points each time you make a transaction.
- Up to 100,000 points redeemed each year, get a 10% refund on redemptions.
This card works nicely with the Citi Premier® Card, which presently boasts one of the highest welcome bonuses available, offering 80,000 extra ThankYou® Points after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first three months of account creation.
While Rewards+ does not allow you to transfer points to airline miles on its own, you may transfer points from your Citi Rewards+® Card to a Premier account and then transfer the points to airline miles:
- EVA Air, Avianca LifeMiles, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, and Turkish Airlines are members of the Star Alliance.
- oneworld: Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Qantas, Qatar, and American AAdvantage until November 23, 2021.
- Air France KLM, Aeromexico are members of the SkyTeam alliance.
- Etihad, JetBlue, JetPrivilege, Virgin Atlantic are non-alliance airlines.
And the Citi Rewards+® Card is the most lucrative card for modest purchases, earning 10 points for every dollar spent. That’s a fantastic feature on a card with no annual charge. We haven’t seen anything like it since the previous Chase Exclusives program, which was linked with a Freedom card and was so profitable that it was discontinued approximately seven years ago.
Spending $6 at a petrol station earns you 20 points ($6 x 2 points = 12, which is rounded up to 20).
Citi Rewards+® Card
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Leave a Reply
Any thoughts, analyses, evaluations, or recommendations stated in this article are solely those of the author and have not been vetted, authorized, or otherwise sponsored by any credit card issuer. Any bank has not vetted, authorized, or otherwise supported any of the comments posted in response to this article, nor have they been supplied or commissioned by any bank. Advertisers such as Citibank, Chase, American Express, Barclays, Capital One, and others are not responsible for ensuring that inquiries are addressed. All offers are subject to terms and conditions.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- 2% cash back on purchases: 1% when you buy and 1% as you pay
- citi rewards plus
- citi rewards
- citibank rewards
- citi rewards card