Royal Caribbean is extending accommodations for their record-breaking 274-night Ultimate World Cruise by adding three more sailings. The cruise will debut in 2020 and come with some exclusive onboard amenities, including a private pool on the top of a ship’s mast!
Royal Caribbean has announced the “274-Night Ultimate World Cruise” which will be the longest ever! The cruise will take place in 2020. Read more in detail here: us cruises.
Royal Caribbean has announced a 274-night Ultimate Global Cruise that would tour all seven continents and stop at 150 sites in 65 countries, including 11 world marvels. The Serenade of the Seas will be the fortunate ship to provide one of the most beautiful and longest trips ever.
World Cruise Serenade of the Seas
The Serenade of the Seas will embark on the world’s longest cruise, a 274-night Ultimate World Cruise. The journey will begin on December 10, 2023, in Miami, Florida, and conclude on September 10, 2024, in Miami. Guests are expected to live aboard the ship for almost a year.
Also see: Royal Caribbean’s Serenade of the Seas: Everything You Need to Know
“This is the global cruise of world cruises,” Royal Caribbean International President and CEO Michael Bayley remarked. “People are more determined than ever to explore the globe and make up for lost time. Royal Caribbean is making it a reality with the ultimate holiday, which invites people seeking adventure and discovery to join us across the globe to eat, dance, and dream. We tell tourists who are unsure where they should go next, “Everywhere.”
57 locations that Royal Caribbean has never sailed to are among the highlights of the journey. Casablanca, Morocco; Qaqortoq, Greenland; and Shimizu, Japan – Mount Fuji’s entrance – are among them. There’s even a possibility to go from Peru’s Machu Picchu to India’s Taj Mahal.
When it comes to lengthy world cruises, the journey may be broken up into parts, and passengers are not required to sail the whole 274-night journey. There are four shorter excursions, each of which covers a different region:
- Expedition to the Americas and Antarctica (Round the Horn). Departs Miami, Florida on December 10, 2023 and arrives in Los Angeles, California on February 11, 2024. Three continents, 36 locations, and four marvels are included in the program.
- Expedition to Asia’s Wonders and the Pacific. The flight leaves Los Angeles, California on February 11, 2024 and arrives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on May 9, 2024. Three continents, 40 locations, and three marvels are included in the program.
- The Med Expedition’s Middle East Treasures and Marvels The flight departs Dubai, United Arab Emirates on May 9, 2024 and arrives in Barcelona, Spain on July 10, 2024. The journey spans three continents, 44 cities, and four natural marvels.
- Cultural capitals. The flight leaves Barcelona, Spain on July 10, 2024 and arrives in Miami, Florida on September 10, 2024. This will be the last night of the 274-night journey, which spans three continents and 40 stops.
From October 20, only Royal Caribbean’s Crown & Anchor Society Diamond level members and above will be able to visit. They’ll have a one-week booking window from October 26 to November 1. Bookings will thereafter be available to the general public and may only be made by contacting the cruise company.
The cruise ship Serenade of the Seas (photo Courtesy: Royal Caribbean)
Before setting sail, the trip includes perks such as business class flights, luxury transportation, an evening of festivities, and lodgings at a five-star hotel. Crown & Anchor Diamond members and above will get a Seven New World Wonders shore excursion package, as well as a Deluxe Beverage package, VOOM Wi-Fi, laundry service, and other perks.
In July 2021, the Serenade of the Seas became the first cruise ship to resume service in Alaska. The vessel was also the first to begin operations from Tampa, Florida, only a few weeks ago.
The ship has a gross tonnage of 90,090 tons, a passenger capacity of 2,143 at double occupancy, and an international crew of 832 people. The Royal Caribbean ship offers 12 guest decks as well as a variety of onboard amenities like as eight dining locations and ten bars.
- cruise line news
- royal caribbean stock price
- one night ultimate werewolf