The Brass Magnolia Bar is a New Orleans staple that is open 365 days a year. It is the perfect place for those who want to experience Mardi Gras in all its glory, as well as those who just want to enjoy some great food and drinks.
The carnival mardi gras is a Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans, Louisiana. It lasts for five days, and the festivities start on the day before Ash Wednesday.
The Magnolia Brass, which is situated in the ship’s French Quarter zone, is one of the new bars that Carnival Cruise Line debuted onboard its ship Mardi Gras.
The beautiful, sophisticated location offers a variety of New Orleans and Louisiana-inspired drinks, as well as Abita Brewing Company beers and a comprehensive wine selection.
The Brass Magnolia
The Brass Magnolia’s complete menu may be seen here.
The Hurricane at Brass Magnolia is without a doubt one of the ship’s most potent cocktails.
- Sazerac is a cocktail made of Sazerac Rye Whiskey and Hennessy VSOP Cognac, sugar, Peychaud’s Bitters, and Herbsaint.
- Peychaud’s Spritz is a cocktail made of Peychaud’s Aperitivo, Prosecco, and club soda.
- Pimm’s Cup is made with Pimm’s No. 1 Cup, fresh lemonade, Sierra Mist, and a cucumber slice for garnish.
- Rémy Martin 1738 Cognac, Domaine Chandon, and fresh lemon juice make up the French 75. Alternatively, Bombay Sapphire Gin may be used.
- Bacardi Superior Rum, Bacardi Ocho Rum, Santa Teresa 1796 Rum, passion fruit syrup, hibiscus syrup, orange juice, lime juice, and grenadine are all used in the Hurricane.
- Bayou Lemonade is a cocktail made of Bayou Rum, fresh watermelon, lemonade, and Sierra Mist.
- Rémy Martin 1738 Cognac, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange Curaçao, fresh lemon juice, and Angostura Bitters make up the Brandy Crusta.
- Sazerac Rye Whiskey, Hennessy VSOP Cognac, Conzano 1757 Sweet Vermouth, Bénédictine, Peychaud’s Bitters, and Angostura Bitters are all used in the Vieux Carré.
- Bayou Rum, Jack Daniel’s Rye Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Plymouth Gin, Bayou Satsuma Liqueur, fresh lemonade, and a dash of Pepsi are combined in this NOLA Iced Tea.
- Cinzano 1757, A La Louisiane — Sazerac Rye Whiskey, Bénédictine Peychaud’s Bitters, Sweet Vermouth, and a smidgeon of Absinthe
- Over ice, combine Ojen Liqueur, Peychaud’s Bitters, and club soda.
- Hennessy VSOP Cognac, heavy cream, whole milk, simple syrup, and a splash of vanilla essence make up this Brandy Milk Punch.
- Absolut Vodka, Praline Liqueur, Chocolate Liqueur, and cream with a dash of Kahla
- Zonin, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
- Domaine Chandon ‘Brut’ Sparkling Wine, California
- California sparkling wine, Domaine Chandon’s “Sweet Star”
- Perrier-Jout ‘Grand Brut’ Champagne, France
- Veuve Cliquot ‘Yellow Label’ Champagne, France (375ml)
- Veuve Cliquot ‘Yellow Label’ Champagne, France
- Dom Pérignon Champagne, France
- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie, Italy
- Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Moscato from Castello del Poggio in the Veneto region of Italy.
- Santa Helena Chardonnay, Valley Central, Chile
- Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay, California
- Conundrum White Blend, California
- Gérard Bertrand’s Rosé, Lanquedoc, France’s ‘Ctes des Rosés’
- Castle Rock, California Pinot Noir
- California Pinot Noir, Cherry Pie, ‘Three Vineyards’
- Kendall-Jackson Merlot, North Coast, California
- Santa Helena Cabernet Sauvignon, Valley Central, Chile
- California, Cabernet Sauvignon, Layer Cake
- Bellacosa Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma, California
- Mendoza, Argentina, Malbec, Terrazas, ‘Reserva’
Beers from Louisiana
- Purple Haze by Abita
- Strawberry Lager by Abita
- Also available is Abita Root Beer.
READ NEXT: MENU: RedFrog Tiki Bar’s Mardi Gras Menu
The carnival mardi gras casino is a bar located on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. It will be the most popular spot to celebrate Mardi Gras this year.
- carnival mardi gras bars
- carnival breeze bars
- mardi gras havana bar
- carnival magic bars
- bar on board carnival