United Airlines is the latest airline to offer an “European-style” business class on transatlantic flights, after British Airways announced a similar service last month. United’s new premium cabin includes lie flat seats and personal TV screens, but costs more than US$10,000 roundtrip
United Airlines has introduced a new type of service that is “European-Style Business Class.” But it is not the first airline to offer such service. Read more in detail here: united airlines news releases today.
[Roundup] United Airlines’ “European-Style Business Class”
on December 25, 2021 by Gary Leff
News and tidbits from the internet:
- It was allegedly to ‘buy time’ to deal with Omicron that the US restricted non-US citizens from traveling to many Southern African nations (but not immediately!). Omicron was already gaining traction in the United States, and it’s unclear what we did with this allotted period. Now that Omicron is the prevalent strain here, it’s clear that the travel restriction to Southern Africa isn’t protecting us from it. As a result, it’s being lifted. But not until the 31st of December. For obvious reasons.
- The cleaning staff of the Westin Paris near Place Vendome has been let off and the role has been outsourced. At this point, there’s no way I’d remain… Not because of a sense of “worker solidarity,” but as a gamble on future hygiene.
While the opulent hotel reopened its doors on Wednesday after months of closure, 107 employees, or the whole department that includes chambermaids, housekeepers, and the concierge, have already been let off in favor of a subcontracting service offered by Elior.
- At the conclusion of her ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ vacation to Italy, Gina Sheldon traveled Air France aircraft AF334 from Paris to Boston. Her Christmas presents, which she had packed in her suitcase, were missing when she returned home. Because the gifts had been changed with dog food, shaving lotion, and old t-shirts, the bag came off of her Paris – Boston aircraft and still had a comparable weight.
She phoned Delta Air Lines since her tickets were issued by them, but she couldn’t get through for hours. She should have handled with Air France, but now that the media is involved, Delta is handling the passenger’s relationship with the European airline, which allegedly enabled someone to access her baggage between the time they were checked and the time they were delivered in Boston. The leather jacket she’d bought for her daughter, as well as “leather bags for family members and friends,” totalling roughly $3000, were all gone.
- United Airlines’ European-style business class (blocked middle seat).
What the hell is this @UnitedAirlines photo? twitter.com/BCU8mjEW2X
December 24, 2021 — lillian holt (@lilliamgraceh)
- Christmas greetings!
It makes no difference what happens from here… With her head, the lady in front of me on @AmericanAir just made my year!! 🎄❤️💚🤣 pic.twitter.com/eB0Pcn03QQ
December 24, 2021 — Melissa Forman (@melissaforman)
More From the Wing’s Perspective
Leave a Reply
Watch This Video-
United Airlines has announced their “European-Style Business Class” for flights to Europe. The new service will feature a check-in, lounge and more. Reference: united check-in.
- united 767-300 polaris business class 2-1-2
- points guy united miles value
- united polaris business class covid
- united airlines customer service
- which airlines are in alliance with united